Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important that the residents of the area take care of each other’s welfare within our community. On behalf of the organizations and NGOs (signed below), we would like to encourage all residents to give some thought to their neighbors and friends within the community.
Skrifað: 26. mars 2020
To prevent that somebody that might need assistance does not get help we ask that the public in the area to look to their neighbors, friends, relatives and let us know if there is a suspicion of them needing support and/or help during the duration of this pandemic. This applies to both psychological support and/or help in gathering supplies to those individuals that might be in need.
Civil defense is in our hands https://www.covid.is/english
If you have any questions and requests for assistance please contact 450 2300 or email@example.com. It is also possible to contact Kristján Arason priest 846 6559
- Félagsþjónusta í Vestur Barðastrandasýslu – Social service
- Patreksfjarðarprestakall – Patreksfjörður parish
- Lögreglan á Vestfjörðum – The police of the Westfjords
- Rauði krossinn á sunnanverðum Vestfjörðum – Red Cross in southern Westfjords
- Heilbrigðisstofnun Vestfjarða – Health clinic of the Westfjords
- Björgunarsveitirnar – ICE-SAR (Rescue teams)
- Lions á Patreksfirði